Buttons on the tool bar are for working with files. The tool bar contains the following buttons:
Tool bar "File"
Several buttons are divided into two parts and the button can control more functions (right part with the arrow).
Using the button for more functions
Individual buttons functions are the following:
- Opens a new file - if there is an existing task opened in the same window, the program prompts the user to save unsaved data.
- Opens an existing file - if there is an existing task opened in the same window, the program prompts the user to save unsaved data.
Open recent files
- Opens a list of recently edited files.
Save data into file
- Saves data of currently opened task - if no name is assigned to the task, the program opens the "Save as" dialog window.
- Opens the "Save as" dialog window - currently running task can be saved under a different name or to a different location.