The"Structure" allows to input the dimensions of the pile cap according to the defined scheme, number of piles (micropiles), their diameter and spacing.
Defined pile group shapes
Individual piles in the group share the same diameter. A correct and reliable design of a pile group requires meeting the construction rules regarding:
- the number of piles in a group (3 - 20)
- the diameter of piles (from 0,3 m to 4,0 m)
- the spacing of piles (s = 1,5d to 6d), where d is the diameter of individual piles in the group
- the overhang of a pile cap from the obverse of outer piles (o = 0 to 2d)
If defined pile cap shapes are not satisfactory for the pile group geometry input, program allows to enter. General shape of pile cap is entered by coordinates of points, but it is also possible (by pressing the button "Generate general shape") to generate coordinates of structure from already input predefined pile cap.
Input of general pile cap shape
If the α. This option (α ≠ 0°) is available only for , not for analytical solution. For all piles are considered as vertical (α = 0°). So, for calculation of or an inclination of piles is not considered.of a pile cap is selected, it is possible to input inclination of piles
The program allows tothe geometry of the structure in *.DXF format.
Individual micropiles in the group have the same diameter. Micropile group requires meeting the construction rules regarding:
- the number of micropiles in a group (3 - 20)